patriotlink.tk - New World Order NEWS +12160 Rss Feed Machine
Suspect in Benghazi attack found dead Libyan source, locals in the town of Marj confirm
Faraj al-Shibli, who was suspected of involvement in
the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, has
been found dead, a Libyan source and locals in the town of Marj said.
Al-Shibli, whose name is also spelled Chalabi, was last seen
being detained by a local militia in Marj two days ago, a Libyan source
said. It is unclear what happened to al-Shibli since then, but his body was found Monday in the eastern Libyan town of Marj.
Locals in Marj also confirmed that al-Shibli's body was found Monday.