Top 8 Hillary Clinton “Blue” Quotes



*F**k off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
AmericanEvita America Evita by Christopher Anderson, p.90-Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.”

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
FirstPartner The First Partner p.259- Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

“Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else!  Just  f**king do as I say, Okay!!?”
UnlimitedAccessUnlimited Access by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.



Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2013/08/top-8-hillary-clinton-blue-quotes